Business Development and Client Services Position
Greenleaf Advisors, LLC is a consulting and transaction services firm that operates in an entrepreneurial and collaborative fashion with a sustainability focus. Founded on the premise that long term economic and social prosperity depend on the sustainable use of natural resources, Greenleaf Advisors delivers results by forging effective partnerships and “win-win” transactions among client businesses, investors, policy makers and research. Clients and partners provide innovative and often integrated solutions in the fields of energy, water, land, and material-reuse that are consistent with advancing a more sustainable society. Greenleaf Advisors leverages its extensive network to develop new business for its clients. See www.greenleafadvisors.net.
The position is responsible for new business development and execution of consulting and market transactions on behalf of clients, including energy companies serving U.S. markets. The candidate will need to gain a full understanding of each client’s product/service offerings to establish favorable business relationships between the clients and the marketplace that yield a stream of economic transactions. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of client service and market engagements and will report to the President of Greenleaf Advisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building, managing, and closing a pipeline of business for each client
- Identifying, contacting, and securing qualified market opportunities
- Managing market transactions through closing
- Advising client teams on the integration and delivery of their services in the marketplace
- Communicating regularly and effectively with clients
- Positioning Greenleaf Advisors as the preferred marketing channel for existing clients
- Developing new clients in the energy, water, land, and material-reuse sectors
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience in business to business sales and development
- Consistently strong record of revenue generation
- Professional service
- Strong analytical, financial, marketing, and transaction skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated client service of the highest level
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience and relationships in U.S. corporate, real estate and/or energy markets
- Sound judgment
Compensation is results-based and competitive.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org