Vice President – Business Development and Transaction Services
Greenleaf Advisors, LLC operates in an entrepreneurial and collaborative fashion with a client-centric focus. Founded on the premise that long term economic and social prosperity depend on the sustainable use of natural resources, Greenleaf Advisors delivers results by forging effective partnerships and “win- win” transactions between businesses, investors, policy makers and research. Clients provide energy, water, and material reuse services that are consistent with advancing a more sustainable society. Greenleaf Advisors leverages its extensive network to develop new business for its clients. See www.greenleafadvisors.net for additional information.
The position is responsible for business development and execution of market transactions on behalf of the firm’s clients, including innovative energy service companies serving the U.S. commercial real estate markets, as well as developing new clients. The successful candidate will need to gain a full understanding of each client’s product/service offerings, so as to establish favorable business relationships between the clients and the marketplace that yield a stream of economic transactions. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of client service and market engagements and will report to the President of Greenleaf Advisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building, managing, and closing a pipeline of business for each client
- Identifying, contacting, and securing qualified market opportunities
- Managing market transactions through closing
- Communicating regularly and effectively with clients
- Positioning Greenleaf Advisors as the preferred marketing channel for existing clients
- Developing new clients in the energy, water, and material reuse sectors
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience in business to business sales and development
- Consistently strong record of revenue generation in selling to corporate customers
- Superior professional performance record and similar academic attainment
- Strong analytical, financial, marketing, and transaction skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated client service of the highest level
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience and relationships in U.S. real estate and/or energy markets preferred
- Sound judgment
- Ability to travel domestically
Compensation is results-based and competitive.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your qualifications to: email@example.com